Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

In which churches can I get instant salvation?

I'm leaning toward the Baptists cause I know they can also guarantee salvation, but are there other churches that also do this? I've heard the Mormons do it too, but I don't think it includes a guarantee. Can you give me info on other churches?

Favorite Answer

ANY church will tell you you're "saved" for enough money

You do not have to be joined in a Church to get instant Salvation. (If you do, make sure it is a Christian one, that relies on the true bible. Not the Mormon bible, or the Koran, but the real Bible. )

God can save you right now while you sit in your chair. All you have to do is confess to him that you are a sinner, and ask for forgiveness, then ask Jesus to come into your heart. But make sure you really mean it when you say it, not just like you want a free ticket to heaven.

Anyway, yeah a Baptist church is good, you can try out different churches also, such as a Methodist. Just make sure they follow God's word.

You have to pray and do penance every day. A church won't guarantee salvation, they'll just make it more sociable. People go to church for social reasons, if you want salvation and you're afraind of hell, get down on your knees and pray like crazy, cause hell has lots of spaces available but space in heaven is limited. Me, I'm a saint so I don't have to worry. For info on churches go to "salvation" and hit SEARCH.

*No one* can guarentee you salvation but Jesus, and you don't actually need a church to do so. Take Mike Wornke (sp?) for example,.......................he was the biggest devil worshiper of the 70's. He had his own coven. Folks had prayed for his salvation for *years*. One day, while in the armed services, after he had broken someones' nose for being 'a Jesus freak', Mike found his way to a janitor closet, where he fell on his knees, and begged God for forgiveness, and he asked Jesus to come into his life to become his own personal Lord and Saviour. Mike changed! He became an *awesome* example as to the POWER of love and forgiveness, in Christ Jesus!

Although, if you wish to walk down the aisle, and say the sinners' prayer, in front of everybody, well, *I* found this peace in a non-denominational Church. I hope this helps, and may Christ Bless you on your journey!

Jesus guarantees instant salvation, not any church. But if you're looking for a church that accepts you for who you are without passing judgment try the Wesleyan church. Good luck and God bless!

It's not really a matter of what church can give you instant salvation. It's a matter of the relationship you have with God and when you give your heart to Him. When you decide to give your life and heart to him, that's when salvation comes to you.

If you don't repent and get baptized in Jesus' Name, and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost according to Acts 2:38 then you have no salvation. The church cannot save you, only Jesus can do this.

Source(s): Acts 2:38

You dont need to belong to a church to obtain salvation. You just need to accept Jesus as your savior, and invite Him into your heart and life, and ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins.

I did this on a street in my neighborhood when I was 11 years old. I did not belong to any church then either. I am now 48 years old and I now belong to a baptist Church, because I need a place to go and worship the Lord once a week.

Here is your way to obtain salvation.

If you want to accept Christ, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this:

"Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." In the precious name of Jesus, amen

Did you pray this prayer? I pray your answer was YES

• ?

Baptists, Pentecostals and any Christian religion.

below link will guide you to a better salvation. Its far more better than christianity.

www.mentalhealth.samhsa.gov