Shannon asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

What is a good name for a lil girl kitten?

she is black and white :D

Favorite Answer

I think a lot of times, the cat names itself. My very round tortie is named Pumpkin. My tough & tiny female gray cat is Harley. AND my black-and-white male is named Oreo. My sister-in-law's b&w female is named Suzie-Q. I don't know if they still make them, but there was this Hostess snack called that because it was dark chocolate cake with white cream inside. I have a coworker that has a b&w female that she named Sweetie, because she's very friendly.

Don't know if that helps, but I thought I'd throw in my thoughts. Don't be in a hurry to name her. Let it just happen. You'll end up calling her something in the next week or two that will stick.

Hmmm....Lily is one of my personal favorites! But a couple other good names could be:

Boots (if her feet are black boots or white ones)

Snuggles

Savannah

Kitty (haha! Oh snap! A kitten named Kitty? How orginal I know)

Caeser (just to be different)

Moonlight

Sunset (Sunny for a nickname)

yeah, that's all my brain would deal out to me! Hope you like the names that I or someone else put!

Cuddles, Mr Spots, Mr Bojangles, Stripy, Smoky, Snowy

• Turtle

Honey, Oreo, Sweetie, Sugar, Purrcy

• Take your time it will come to you. When you least expect it her name will come to you. Probably when she does something bad for the first time her new name will blurt out of your mouth. I had my cat Jessy for almost 3 weeks and poor girl went through so many names then one day she broke a porcelain doll and I just yelled out at her "Jessy James you little Sh** disturber"

And so she became Jessy James.

Also the fact that my sister discovered her existence by attacking my sister's butt early one morning did help to determine her name. She did like to create chaos!

It will come to you I promise!

How about Shadow, Midnight, Oreo, Storm, Pepper, Salt, Blossom, or Cali.....these are just suggestions, hope that u find the purrrrrfect name 4 ur cat!!!!

Mystic, Rosie, Sasha

a good name for a girl cat that is black and white can be stacy. That is one of the cutest names for a cat. good look naming your cat. :D

sassy, Keiko, Coco, Haley, matches, Dotty, Missy, Tweety, Bugs,

Isis (Isis, though worshipped all over Egypt, was specially venerated in certain cities, and the following are among the most common of her titles: --"The great lady, the God-mother, lady of Re-a-nefer; Isis-Nebuut, lady of Sekhet; lady of Besitet; Isis in Per Pakht, the queen of Mesen; Isis of Ta-at-nehepet; Isis, dweller in Netru; Isis, lady of Hebet; Isis in P-she-Hert; Isis, lady of Khebt; Usert-Isis, giver of life, lady of Abaton, lady of Philae, lady of the countries of the south," etc. From a list of title of the goddess collected by Dr. Brugsch, it is clear that Isis was called Usert, in Thebes, Aat, in Heliopolis, Menkhet, in Memphis, God-Mother, in Coptos, Hert, in Letopolis; and "Hent," i.e., "Queen,")

Shaba {Ghost}