I have only heard bad sterotypes of polish people , why ? can you say anything 'good' about these people ?

Favorite Answer

I will not flatter, cause I'm Polish... but I would recommend coming to Cracow - here you will see the real polish tradition and meet real polish people. I think we are helpful, ambitious and intelligent, hard-working, sociable, amiable and... we like foreigners:)

Stereotypes will be spread more and more cause lots of us go abroad to earn some extra money. Really well-educated people go to UK or USA to work as a waiter, or anything else that doesn't attract citizens of those countries, just because they will get more money for that than here, having 2 master's degrees, lots of experience and talent and working in "better" circumstances.... Try to understand us.

• Dave

Just as hispanic immigrants are getting a lot of discrimination right now, because they are the largest group at the present time, Polish immigrants got the same disrespect when they were the biggist immigrant group at the time. Same thing happened to the Irish, Italians, etc. It is all ignorant prejudice by stupid people. Some of it is left over and repeated by other stupid people. Consider the source, and ignore it.

I have a friend who is Polish and he knows the BEST Polish jokes!

Go to east europe...been there many times....and go to poland. What are the people like, behind their doors? They will give you the sandals off of their feet and feed you the last of their food. How do westerners feel about them, now? I did a 180

They make nice sausages.