How Can I Make My Hair Scrunchy??

I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER & SCRUNCH IT WITH MOOSE & HAIRSPRAY BUT IT NEVER STAYS SCRUNCHY & CURLY.. IT GOES BACK 2 STRAIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH HAIRSPRAY I PUT IN IT!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get the shampoo that makes your hair curly and then put im mousse then scrunch spray then a ton of hairspray then more scrunch spray. my hair is just like yours and it works for me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Does your hair have some natural curl to it? If if does, try using a curl enhancer mousse. Tresseme and Pantene make a good ones, I use it every morning. After putting in the mousse, spray a little pump hairs spray and let it air dry for about 10-15mins, the use the hair dryer on med heat and scrunch away! This works for me every morning! Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

There is a product called curl locks by Pantene that works great for me. I also freshen my hair by getting my hands wet and scrunching my hair again after it dries. It works like a charm for me.

• Mitra
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ok so take a shower at night and squeeze out the extra water. Then put mouse in you hair ( no hairspray) then put it in a messy bun get up in the morning and take your bun out. straiten your bangs ( if you have any) and your all set to go!

hope this helped♥

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BILL
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Scrunch it with a gel.

• 1 decade ago

maybe hold the moose and spray longer then spray again so itll hold. or get maximum hold hair spray good luck

• 1 decade ago

get a perm

• 1 decade ago

use gel thats what all of my friends use

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.