How Can I Make My Hair Scrunchy??

I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER & SCRUNCH IT WITH MOOSE & HAIRSPRAY BUT IT NEVER STAYS SCRUNCHY & CURLY.. IT GOES BACK 2 STRAIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH HAIRSPRAY I PUT IN IT!!!

Favorite Answer

get the shampoo that makes your hair curly and then put im mousse then scrunch spray then a ton of hairspray then more scrunch spray. my hair is just like yours and it works for me.

Does your hair have some natural curl to it? If if does, try using a curl enhancer mousse. Tresseme and Pantene make a good ones, I use it every morning. After putting in the mousse, spray a little pump hairs spray and let it air dry for about 10-15mins, the use the hair dryer on med heat and scrunch away! This works for me every morning! Good Luck!

There is a product called curl locks by Pantene that works great for me. I also freshen my hair by getting my hands wet and scrunching my hair again after it dries. It works like a charm for me.

• Mitra

ok so take a shower at night and squeeze out the extra water. Then put mouse in you hair ( no hairspray) then put it in a messy bun get up in the morning and take your bun out. straiten your bangs ( if you have any) and your all set to go!

hope this helped♥

• BILL

Scrunch it with a gel.

maybe hold the moose and spray longer then spray again so itll hold. or get maximum hold hair spray good luck

get a perm

use gel thats what all of my friends use