Mastermind asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Cutting Down there?

When cutting down there should i cut all of it off or just cut enough so i still have hair down there?

Update:

I wont be having sex nor gitting a Bj i'm 14

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cut it until u have about a half of an inch. It will be better if u jack off

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a personal choice. Most often, guys shave their scrotum completely, and then trim the rest of the hair to 1/4 to 1/2 inch in length. This looks good, makes the penis look bigger, and encourages your partner to lick your testicles and give oral sex.

• 1 decade ago

thats something you should answer yourself, look at yourself in the mirror, trim first if that looks funny then shave it all, its weird that we wait until we reach puberty, just to have hair, then once we get it we want to shave it off, i shave i like it better

• 1 decade ago

You can make any design or style down there that you wish! Its your private area until such time as you wish to display it for whatever reason.

Source(s): Health
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

shave it all off. you don't want someone whose giving you oral to taste or feel hair down there. because that is just gross. shave it! shave it! shave it! :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.