Why do gay people have their own "accent"?

Cant say all of them, but the real gay ones have. Why is that? Do they choose to talk like that?

Dont take me wrong, it's just a simple question for a curious mind.. No harm intended.

Update:

And if its to be different,its doesnt add up. I mean, they dont want to be treated different than anyone else, so why be different? Example... If a guy comes from china and cant speak English, you gonna treat them differently than the people who can speak english... Its not because they'r Chinese, its they speak different..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In the Philippines, they have their own language! not only accent.

It is a way for the people around them not to understand what they are talking about, but not all gay use this words specially now that they are somewhat accepted, (yes there are still those who denies that third sex exist).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

i'm an atheist and against gay marriage. i understand your question is aimed in direction of Christians, yet i think of my attitude might upload perception. regrettably, many gays align themselves with Marxists, who've long known them. Marxists have self belief that persons ought to share each and every thing, in keeping with their expertise. If a undemanding married couple has quite a few toddlers, then it may of their means to forfeit certainly one of their toddlers to a gay couple who needs a newborn, yet can not have one on their very own. in many states, single human beings can not undertake toddlers by using regulation. hence, gays ought to be legally married to undertake toddlers. additionally, most of the social workers are Marxists and could eliminate toddlers without reason by way of fact they have self belief a newborn could be extra perfect off with gay, each and every now and then extra prosperous couple. this is going on and circumstances like this have been documented. So, it is not probably an argument of what defines a marriage, i in my view ought to care much less if 2 gay everybody is happy and prefer to get married. it is an adoption time table, and is very risky to the rights of excellent, classic families.

• 1 decade ago

Probably its something that sets them apart i guess....i would think some of them choose to talk like that but most of them are that way.

• 1 decade ago

Not all the really gay ones have them. Sometimes gay people have lisps though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

thats a good question..let me know when you got the best answer fot it cause i don't know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.