Girls why do u date jackass guys?

why is it that girls always go for the badass guy who is way too cocky and a complete jackass? and nice guys (like myself) get screwed over and overlooked just b/c we are nice. dont get me wrong im dont let people walk over me and use me. yeah im in high school but so what, it happens all the time to people and i think its messed up. so ladies why is it that u go out w/ that badass guy and overlook the nice guys? also why is it that u ladies always are so confused when he breaks your heart and u cant figure out why?

Favorite Answer

If you are in high school, concentrate on your future and do the best you can as far as grades. Trust me on this: someday when it is least expected, there will be the cutest little thing you have ever seen right there smiling at you because you are quiet, smart, on the right track and attractive to her. Then what will you do? Just watch and see. Enjoy your youth because it goes fast.

You might only be in high school, but you have been paying close attention, I'm impressed. It's a false sense of security, girls confuse jackass with strength, some girls like to feel like their man has control of situations, but somewhere along the way, they have got very confused....I love the sweet man,better than candy, someone will recognize you soon, believe that!

Thats probably the best question ive heard all day, thats awesome. And just for girls out there, the guys you think are badasses are ussaully just a$$holes.

I have never gone for the bad boy types and they have never gone for me. Pls be patient because that trend will get old especially when the girls find out how much time they have wasted on them. I like the geeks, nerds and outcasts because they are real.

i dont know :o(

You seem like your completley against women at the moment!

Not all girls go out with d1cks! but we have to find a nice one in the end and then hold on to him!, there aint alot of nice men around thats why we go out with the d1cks as we have to find the nice ones like yourself!!!

It is called low self-esteem,they don't believe they deserve someone that will treat them better.They get stuck in this rut and find themselves lost in this guy's world and they no longer have a life of their own.Sad that they define themselves by these men!!!!!

It's normally just a phase for girls not all are like this.

you're looking for love in the wrong places, they'll not all stupid just most of them

more girls like bad boys, it's so simple

I don't date badars jackars dudes.........so when you wanna meet?