How can I refresh my clothes without really washing them?

If I want to wear my clothes again how can I give them a quick fresh-up and also how can I get it less wrinkled again?

(without putting them in the washing-machine)

Favorite Answer

Throw into the dryer with a moisted dryer sheet for about 10 minutes

• wyland

Refresh Clothing

Downy Wrinkle Releaser---a life saver in a spray bottle. put the clothing on a hanger, spray on the Downey Wrinkle Releaser, smooths out the wrinkles and smells clean too. dries as fast as febreeze or other fabric freshners. i use it a lot to avoid the iron, and i recommend it highly!!!! sometimes you can find free samples of it being given away on freebie web sites. it doesn't cost anymore than FEBREEZE of similar freshners, but you can totally avoid the dryer and the ironing. don't get me wrong, i love FEBREEZE to i use it around the house and my car. etc... i think you will like the DOWNEY. Oh yeah, pack it in your bag when you go on trips, this is a great companion to travel with and weighs a lot less than carrying an iron.

I either spritz with water and throw in the dryer with a dryer sheet....Or spray with a febreeze type product and hang outside...gotta be careful tho with some of the clothing ...check the label cuz both the dryer sheet and the fabric refresher can leave spots.

Source(s): personal experience

Mix a little liquid fabric softner with some water in a spray bottle and spray your cloths while they are hanging on a hanger..make sure they are dry before hanging them in the closet....

I use this mixture alot..before I leave the house...Sometimes the fabric softner sceant has not stayed in long and I jsut like to refreash.....Good Luck

YOu can also use this spray mixture around the house the same way you would febreez. It`s really a homemade febreez recipe

My preferred method is putting the item in the dryer with a dryer sheet or two for a few minutes...works like a charm! If you're in a real hurry though Febreze is okay too.

Either put in the dryer for about 15 minutes or hang on a line outside & spray lightly with water.

One thing I have done is sray frebreze on my cloths where i thougt they needed it. I only done this because i was i a hurry and did not have the time to wash and dry. It worked really well to remove the smell of smoke.

they have dry cleaning kits at the store doesn't cost much you put your clothes in a bag w/ some type of sheet included in the kit and throw it in the dryer not only does it re-freshen your clothes it actually cleans them w/out getting them wet or using your washer

Febreeze, or put them in the dryer with a bounce sheet.