Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

would you like a man who argues with you?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If it's beneficial to air things out and not heated or sends you two in opposing directions. If it's in the light of debate and it concludes in learning something about the other person, to see something in another perspective. If its arguing and ambiguous and monotonous and steadfast and nothing is accomplished...then no...that's only frustrating and repelling.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love a man who argues with me! Arguing is not the same as fighting (unless you've got an accusatory style), although that's fun too, sometimes.

If I'm dating someone and I find that they defer all choices to me, that is a HUGE turnoff. While I like that they are being thoughtful (pessimistically: lazy), I will not wear the pants. I like my skirt.

I've found that if he gives in to my every whim, it's just not fun. There's no chase or excitement. There's no mystery or teasing. And with my banter-like love, a flop of a man will never do.

I want someone with BACKBONE!

Source(s): PLENTY of experience with wimp-men
  • 1 decade ago

In a positive relationship the one crucial factor is proper and quallity communication. So, if people do nothing but arguing with each other, that means that they have a major problem with their communication servers.

• 1 decade ago

No, I think that if someone that argues with you is just not willing to let you know they love you by arguing. I would dump the guy.Im sorry if you love him but he's just not worth it honey.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it is natural to argue as long as that is all you are doing and it is a reason why u r arguing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my husband and I argue about something at least once a week. We work it out - it's called communicating in a partnership.

• 1 decade ago

No.. but couples always argue though

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends. If he is just picking a fight to argue that is not cool. If he is defending himself with valid points then I have to admire his backbone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sometimes it is fun but for the most part it is very tiresome and some healthy conversation would be more beneficial to the relationship.

• 1 decade ago

Actually yea because if you have a guy who just goes along with every thing you say its boring and you dont have any thing to make up about lol!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.