jinkies42 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

This is for the raw foodists, anybody else, go away.?

Why is it bad to eat fruit in the morning?

Favorite Answer

Actually you should be eating nothing but fruit until lunch time.

Most fruits leave your stomach within a half an hour, not Bananas of course. But they provide you with the sugar plus some even have protein. You should never eat them with milk or any other dairy products because all they do is sour in your stomach even more then usual and just lay there and ferment.

• rand a

well, fruit has a lot of sugar, and that may be bad for some people, and not a whole lot of protein. If that is all you are eating it isnt very healthy, but better than many other things you could be eating i guess.

• leas

Yes I have proposal approximately doing that as good lol. Hmm Let's pass someplace high-quality and hot and difference the forecast style depressing climate to vibrant and lovely climate within the approach. You cna carry your sweety and I'll carry my wifey and whoever else needs to come back can tag alongside and we're going to all have a blast.

• webby

first time I hear this one, I've always eaten fruits in the morning...