What do u think of TAUREANS???? im a taurus.. April 25th...also tell me what ur sign is after answering the Q?

• Favorite Answer

Taurus tend to be very stubborn! Set in their ways. My brother is a Taurus. He is a very matter-of-fact kinda guy. Very good hearted though. A very passionate person. Loving. For the most part mild-tempered. However, if u piss him of too bad....Oh no!!Very proud though. He always holds his head high.

I am a Picese! I have a lot of spiritual issues. Thought I was goin crazy once! My subconcious and instincts speak so loudly sometimes, that it makes me feel sick to my stomach and have anxiety attacks. I used to second guess my "feelings", but I learned real quick to NEVER even think twice on not listening to my "gut" instinct. I know I have a very inportant meaning in this life, I just cant figure it out!!

The people I get along with the best are Taureans. They have a certain coolness and stability about them that makes me feel calm which is pretty hard to do. I'm a Virgo.

Taurean females are hard to communicate with, but they are generally sweet and sensitive. Taurean males are rough around the edges & narrow-minded. They also have a complex where they think they're masculine & fiery. I am a professional astrologer & fellow Taurean female.

I think Taureans are the greatest and the strongest,in strenght,love,spirit,and loyalty too. im also taurus,believe it or not my b-day is April 25th.

• ?

My mom and my son are both Taurus born on April 26. Both are very loving and can light up a room. They can also be stubborn and a little on the jealous side, too.

certainly, i can't think of that Water unearths you all that comforting the two! LOL You "try" to take heed to, which potential you do no longer enable somebody complete a concept in case you disagree yet quite leap in along with your version of the certainty. it is often annoying if it is what happens. there's a distinction between conversing your techniques at an identical time as respecting somebody elses opposing opinion, and putting them down given which you sense the would desire to be proper each and all the time. attempt to observe once you're chatting with people. in case you're in command of interrupting or putting down persons's critiques, conceitedness is an ideal end you may make. in basic terms try thinking earlier you communicate and not interrupting others. Admitting you in easy terms do no longer provide a damn on the tip of the day besides, speaks volumes and could galvanize the kindest individual to no longer provide a damn approximately you the two. Jealous of you? under no circumstances. i do no longer envy people who do no longer carry themselves in charge for hurting others.

She can be sensual and move with the grace of a dancer. She usually loves her own body and cares for it well. Physical contact is important to her and she needs to be touched. She fancies her own environment and likes to entertain at home, and is usually a very good cook. She can be romantic, artistic, self-conscious, habit bound, dogmatic, self indulgent,sensuous, cautious, stubborn, jealous, money-maker, sentimental,greedy, affectionate, self righteous, dependable, kind, patient, tolerant, possessive, and nature loving. The Taurus woman is also a creature of habit. I am an Aquarius woman on the cusp of Pisces.

Taureans are the best!! My twin brother and I are both Tauruses, April 24!!

you wanna hear the truth? what i feel about taureans? well.. i think you taureans, you guys are really GREAT -as friends you are loyal, as lovers you are sensual, as cooks you are amazing- and you make all of us laugh with ur quirky sense of humor and ur love for everything weird and ridiculous.

oh, and not to forget- you are hardworking, caring and make really great parents!

oh.. if only you were not so stubborn....

oh, me? i'm a cancerian

Source(s): my best friends (there are two)

Down to earth, lots of fun, very loving and caring people

And also very popular with every sign oh and full of wisdom lol

I know because I am Taurus : )

Love & Blessings

Milly