How do I speed up my temporary work visa?

If my green card is in process and I am currently filling out my work visa is there any way to speed up the process?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I don't know how to speed up the green card process, but if you haven't submitted your work visa (H-1B) paperwork, you can do something called "Premium Processing", where you pay $1,000 extra. With this, instead of having to wait 3 weeks to 3 months (when you do the Regular Processing), you can get a decision within a couple of weeks. Check out to get detailed information for every type of US visa possible.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I didn't know about that "temporary work" visa...

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.