Yuka asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Were can i get makeup that does not makes my skin breakout?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your best bet is with BareEscentuals. It is a mineral makeup that is actually healthy for your skin with their motto "makeup so pure you can sleep in it."

You can also use other mineral makeup. Just try to back away from liquid foundation that clogs up your pores.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Bare Minerals is my favorite and they have so much more than foundation now! You can buy at Ulta in store ot on-line. Their kits are a great value and let you try their most basic products. I also find that their stuff blends with my own skin better making it easier when you get (or lose) a tan. No more having to keep several colors on hand!

Source(s): www.ulta.com
  • 1 decade ago

Physicians Formula products are so gentle that they are recommended by allergists, dermatologists and plastic surgeons.

The term hypoallergenic is more than just a cosmetic claim for Physicians Formula. It is the basis for every product that is created. Physicians Formula honors this claim through stringent product testing and quality control. In fact, Physicians Formula products are formulated without 132 known irritating ingredients still found in many cosmetics on the market today.

• 1 decade ago

Go to Max and say that you need makeup but that doesn't make me breakout.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I get my makeup at M.A.C. it is all natural and i would know because my skin is SOOOOOOOOOOO sensitive to like everything and after i use all that fake stuff my skin looks like all the pimples in the world decided to have a huge party in my face! it is sooooo gross! But after i started using M.A.C. my face cleared up and i havnt had a break out since! good luck to ya!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chanel

you can buy it at any major department store

its oil free

it provides wonderful coverage

that does not come off thoughout the day

it stays on untill you wash it off

i recomend powder foundation

its better than liquid

its kind of expensive though

powder foundation is like $44

liquid foundation is like $80

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Minerals makeup

• 1 decade ago

what i use is Physicians Formula. there eyeshadow doesn't make your eyes watery and all of there products are good for your skin and do not make u breakout!

• 1 decade ago

I have been impressed with The Body Shop's make-up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Clinique.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.