Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what do you guys think of a very long distance relationship. I mean two different countries.?

I have this guy in another country who tells me he loves. Not that I am desperate but all the guys I have met in the U.S were jerks. However, I am not so sure how much this other guy loves me. He has been trying to get with me for four years. But, there is a problem;He would not call me unless I called .Sometimes, I believe he truly loves me and sometimes I dont. Am I wasting my time?

Favorite Answer

long-distance relationships only work if the relationship is strong, stable, and trusting. this doesn't sound like a stable relationship to me, so i'd advise you to move on.

Four years, and you haven't even tried to move in together. Girl, he's playing you, you don't know if he has a wife/baby momma/boyfriend over there, and YOU'LL NEVER KNOW. It won't work unless one of you plans on moving where the other is NOW, and if he wants to move to the US and get married right away, watch out, he's probably wanting to be with you for the papers! I hate to be too cynical of someone I've never met, but there are too many red flags here. Oh, btw, American guys aren't the only jerks out there. Good luck

I dont think of of each and every person needs to have an prolonged distance dating. life occurs and gets indoors the way, you basically could desire to artwork around it. If somebody needs to be with their long distance BF or GF adequate/or they love them adequate, they're going to bypass to the situation the different individual is and end the long distance factor. those people who've relationships over the internet or out of state "basically simply by certainty" are in all threat dropping their time. long distance relationships wont very final if there isnt dedication.

yes you are ............love is base on two things phsycial and emntional connection and well when one that is missing it is a disaster and what you not are feeling is an infatuation because its all in the mind .........trust me i know been there done that..........so yeah give up move on and maybe the right person is right under your nose not across a great distance and seriously how well do you know this person ?......think about it ..........ppl often put up an fake image to lure you in so be careful........best regards

I guess it is on-line realationship. If I am wrong then I am sorry.

Why don't you have some time in person? you will see more clearly between you and him. I am sure you don't need much time to see between you guys in person. if he is really meanningful person to you, then do action! go to see him or invite him.

then you will really really see clearly.

I hope this idea helps you.

Good luck.

meet single guys right now by joining free the site below

Source(s): join this site free & browse through millions of pictures of males & females for friendship,dating,marriage- http://tinyurl.com/jaczs

and if he was in the u.s.a. - but 200 km from you?

try not to call him - and see if he will call you back.

if not - think about it....