why do ladies keep "2".....?

ok...it seems that the girls who keep them do it because they want to remember the good times and crap like that...ok thats fine....but if those times are worth remembering, do you really need visuals??? i remember everything that is important in my head!!! this box is just a ticking time bomb!! no one likes to think of there current girl/boy friend with other people....i bet you all wished ur current never had a past relationship....so good memories or not....there should be no box!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

women dig having pics of their ex's. I don't know why and I know they get ticked if we kept pics of our ex's . . . she's with you now that's all that matters. All those other guys blew it w/her. Let her have her momento box.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Gotta have one picture so you can show your kids and say "can you believe I wasted my time on this"?

I dated a guy and found his box of ex's. He fancied himself a photographer - they all happened to be married women - and all married to either a policeman or military officer - they all had at least one nude picture. Maybe a box of photos tells you more than you want to know.

• 1 decade ago

you make no sense

• 1 decade ago

you are crazy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you confuse me....

• 1 decade ago

what?

• 1 decade ago

babble babble.... what the..................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.