What's your fav teen clothing store?

what's your fav teen clothing store? tell me all about it!

Favorite Answer

Delias its awsome go to www.delias.com they have all the lates fashion skinny jeans flats and all that stuff for a really good price and teh coolesst bathing suits and www.urbanoutfitters.com

My favorite teen clothing store is Plato's Closet. They'll buy clothes that you want to get rid of. Your clothes need to be in a laundry basket or box. Their prices are pretty cheap. They have great music playing while you shop.

It's called Plato's Closet. It's got gently used and very trendy items for cheap. All of the clothing is name brand, too. I went and got my homecoming dress there 5 yrs ago. It still had the original price tag on it for $280!!!!!! Not only did I look absolutely fabulous, I only paid $4 for it.

They also have brand new never been worn shoes. Books, belts cd's..acessories...

It's awesome!

• geiser

i like to purchase at Hollister or the hollow for the well-known seem. For a extra dressy, yet casual seem i like ny and co. if you're looking for a dressy seem, or a save that has each and every thing Nordstroms is the position to bypass. they're really pricy, yet have the cutest stuff!

• Hollister. They're clothes are completely adorable, and I love the beachy look. I also like Abercrombie and Fitch, but they're clothes are a little too expensive for me..!

Source(s): mee ♥

American eagle-not expensive and they are cute and conservative

Pac Sun- they are very cute some of their clothes are a little slutty but not bad

Tj Maxx- they have all the brands and the are oober cheap and super cute

Body Central, Wet Seal and Dillard's.

Defintely AE and Areopostale their the best but also forever 21

body central. very hot clothes, accessories in every color, hot belts and shoes and everything's affordable. plus they have great sales all the time. the clothes are amazing! they have tunics, beaded tops and everything you can imagine that's hot. check out bodyc.com

okay Abercrombie&Fitch, Hollister, umm.... like maybe Marshalls? cheap prices desinger items... thats itttt!!!!!!