Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

is it pleasurable??

my gf says when her b*oobs are being sucked she feels intense pleasure. She wants me to continue that for a long long time. Cant understand why its such a feel good for her !! Is it the case with all girls?? Or is my gf a bit different from the others?? Girls,please answer.

• Favorite Answer

Hey, don't knock it till you try it!! It is VERY pleasurable.

Female breasts are an erogenous zone, an area where nerves are concentrated to provide pleasure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erogenous_zone#Breast...

Source(s): me!

There are a lot of nerve endings in the nipple and some men even find it pleasurable as well to have their nipples orally manipulated. It also depends on the persons level of sensitivity...some may even find it painful others it does not stimulate them...it depends on the individual for the most part.

I wait for such an opportunity Alas.

Shame the poor girl she's not different!! Lots of girls love it and if you really want to turn her on get her super horny without touching her boobs and when she can't take it any more suck on er bo*bs she'll go wild!!!!

Oh, wow, it is soooo great. you can even get an orgasm from it!! Most woman, if they will really relax and get into the sucking thing, will have several orgasms before you get down to the best part. This is one way you can help your partner achieve multiple orgasms.

LOL I M worried about guys , wht about man boobs r they same attractive as woman. do girls like man boobs 2

indications she wants to be a mother ?

edit :after the first answer ..thx for the question.

yes i am the same way... its an 'erotic zone'