Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Why in college i never ever once met a quiet american like me. am i the only one?

Everyone is outgoing expressing their opinions talking and making jokes with friends. I never saw anyone like me, except maybe some foreigners were shy but even those were not. And i recently went to my former college and i looked at the atmosphere to see how it was and i see the same trend with all the americans that go to colleges , they are talkative and outthere. Am i the only one that's shy in america?

Favorite Answer

hey again! Where I go, everybody is outgoing too. I am pretty shy, except for when i'm with my close friends. So, make some friends!! Seriously, that helps.

it will take a while for u to adapt, b4 u know it u will be goin to all the parties anf fittin it like everyone else. But it is always good just to chill and do u

Is this the most important thing going on ;in your life right now?

• Beejee

The other one died.