why do most girls dislike beer? i love it!?

• Lynzee
    Favorite Answer

I think its the bitter taste. As women, it's okay for us to drink the "girly" drinks, so we tend to gravitate towards them more. I didn't start drinking beer until I dated a guy who only went out with his buddies to have beer.

But even being with him a year+, I'll still take my Lemondrop, Smirnoff, or Rum and Coke over a beer any day.

I think it is due to the fact Beer is an acquired taste similar to coffee and most men start drinking beer as one of the first alcoholic beverages for two reasons, easy to get and cheep and guys do not mind the old garage or basement for the should be thrown out couch beer bottles and empty pizza box's over the place from earlier while the majority of women often had a glass of wine or a mixed drink at lunch and dinner while out with there friends.

the trick to getting a woman to like beer is simple make sure you start them on the sweeter beers such as Oktoberfest styles

Girls like beer. It's an acquired taste. Anybody can acquire a taste for anything. You may not like Vodka but I guarantee that after drinking it for a while soon enough you'll be able to slam vodka like water.. My wife loves beer. She probably knows more about beer than most guys I know. She even has learned a great amount about homebrewing. Personally I like beer....alot. But I think that drinking beer will lead to less alcoholic problems than hard liquor.

Yeah, especially since beer goggles work for girls too, and all those fat, ugly blokes get a shot at glory when a lady has tied one on for the night!

Source(s): The United Nations of Beer: http://www.united-nations-of-beer.com/

Most women I know drink beer...

I guess because it's not sweet and fruity. I am a female and I wouldn't trade my beer for anything!!!

• shrek

Perhaps it is a fear of beerbellies? Bacchusabdomicphobia?

Because they don't like guys who are cheapskates.

• Lucie

I don't like the hoppy taste.

i like beer...i just dont like liquor