Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do u tell a boy that u like him without just comeing out and telling him?

Favorite Answer

There is no other way to tell him I suggest you tell him how u feel before its to late baby gurl goodluck in wateva you decide to do

Well all you can realy do is go for it and tell him...cus if you never tell him he will never know and in that case you will miss out big time. I know I am being hippocritical but I am even chicken to tell the person I like that I like him. My friends have told him a while ago but I didn't think I would have a chance with him and I liked him for a year...Now I found out he likes me..wow I told myself but the truth is that you only have one life and the whole mythe of having two chances isn't always true in this case this could be your last chance...SO go for it and if it works it works what is ment to be will be think about it that way...lol good luck.

• ok you dont you flirt and flirt with him and give him little hints you never just come out and tell him NO! that is the wrong way to go because he will just look at you like your crazy but you need to get one of his freinds to ask who he likes or who he has a crush on and if he likes you flirt alot give it all you got and talk to him the same thing is happining to me i like a guy but im not shure if he likes me but we are flirting with each other alot but ya no he has a girl freind witch sux! but try this its working for me so hope it does for you!!

~morgan~

write him a note and ask him if he likes u if he replys and says yes then write another note and tell him u wont have to talk to him face to face if ur shy and u cant get embarresed if he say no Wish You Luck

Source(s): Experience

if u dont know him properly,make a good friendship with him. & when u both r like close pals then u can casually ask him. or send message through ur friends. ask one of his friends whether he likes u or not.

get a Friend to do it 4 u

what's too worry about

if u like him, write him a letter, ask him out!

don't go to him and say u like him, make eye contact with him.

good luck

ask him if he likes you; try asking in a casual way, so it's not too awkward

its called flirting duh!!!!!!!!like ur so cute,smile,that kinda stuff

what are you actually talking about?