What did you think about The Texas Chainsaw Masacre - The begining?

I think it was awesome! Absolutely fabulous, the sound effects were incredible and delicously real. As I was walking out of the movie theatre some chick ahead of me says,"There was too much blood". There is no such thing as too much blood I say...but then thats just me...

• Dhara
    Favorite Answer

I think it was a lot better than the re-make of the original. Jordana Brewster is just so much more believable than oh...what was that other girls name?

The order of the deaths and the characters were alot similar to the ones in the first one. I hated how Jordan Brewsters character was so damn lucky through out most of it and the sheriff really got on my nerves. But i like how it answered alot of questions brought up in the 2003 remake, it wasnt THAT bad, but it definelty wasnt as good as the 2003 remake. It had some really good jump scenes and the death scenes were better.

I'm going to watch it tonight by myself...is it too brave?