Help!!!.....?

The guy I like.....?

confuses me so much!

We talk in school...Even if it's just a simple Hi, How are you? as we pass each other.

But if I email him...he doesn't reply.

But to practicaly everyone else he does...

Is it just because he doesn't want to say something "dumb" or because he's sorta shy..or what??

He is sorta shy...but not around alot of people..only some.

Favorite Answer

He's probably shy and doesn't quite know how to respond to your emails without sounding dumb. It's best if you approach him and make the first move to get him out of that shy guy mode.

Welcome to the wonderful world of men. Sounds like he's not as into you as much as you think he may be.

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to run over whoever is posting the "love is the answer" thing????

maybe he dosnt like u or if he does hes probly not tryin to seem press ova u(it athing guys do do ask me y cuz i dont no,maybe pride)or hes probly shy.

its easier to talk to ppl that u like by email than to your face, if he aint replying he either really dont know what to say, or he dont like you that way honey xXx

----------------------------------------------------------------------

RAVEN SKY!! - KEEP REPORTING THEM, I DO AND PUT IT UNDER "REPEAT POSTINGS" XX