How do i catch Sylvie on film On millsberry?

I just got my yellow belt and i dont know how to catch her on film. Please help!

Favorite Answer

To capture the picture of Sylvie at Sylvane lake there are two steps. First you must first go to the Home Electronics Superstore and buy a camera. The second part is not quite as easy - you have to visit Sylvane Lake while Sylvie is out. She's out 3 times every day for an hour always starting at the top of the hour and generally seems to follow a pattern of being out for 1 hour between 7am EST and 12pm EST and is out again 5 hours after the initial appearance. She is also out once in the evenings but there does not seem to be a consistent pattern as to the time of the evening appearance.

If you are 13 or older and you want to join a group of other Millsberry fans who always seem to be able to spot Sylvie check out the Millsberry Citizens Club at http://millsberryclub.proboards103.com

my buddy has an account and he or she does not wanna circulate on it and he or she wealthy so her person call is bubblygrl96 and password is blueberry. circulate to my account prettypretty56 whats your person call and slyli comes each and every each and every now and then yet she wil come.

click on her

Source(s): millsberry.com