Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Natural Looking "2 weeks on the bahamas" tan?

I NEED TO BE TAN! You don't understand, I have blonde hair and blue eyes so I'm like pale (but I do tan...just not easily and I hate cancer and wrinkles)...so I really need a good self tanner and bronzer to make me look like a spend a long time in the carribian...how's Bobbi Brown light bronzer??? and L'Oreal Sublime bronze???

Favorite Answer

I have a natural tan so not sure. I have heard great things about estee lauders bronzer. I saw it featured in a fashion last week and the women were glowing.

Good Luck!!!

• iguana

WHOA...the person who said Mystic Tan lasts 2-3 weeks and helps protect you from the sun is WAAAAAY wrong and sadly misinformed in both cases.

I own a tanning salon. I have Mystic, and color will never last 2 weeks much less 3. Regardless of the self tanner you use, it may only last a couple of days. Every person sloughs skin daily - those layers of skin come off daily - and the color from Mystic is topical and comes off with that sloughing.

As for the incredibly ludicrous and misleading statement that Mystic helps protect you from the sun while tanning outside or inside...that's pure bullsh!t. There is no sunscreen or SPF of any kind in Mystic solution, it will not protect you from anything. The only thing that protects you while in the sun inside or out comes in a bottle and it's a sunscreen/SPF...not even a real tan will protect you.

Go to this website www.sunless.com...you will get the best unbiased info on sunless tanning. Good luck to you...and use your spf when outside.

OH I HAVE THE PERFECT THING FOR YOU!!

I use this all the time when I need a pick me up on my face, to give me that "just back from the Caribbean" glow. It works amazingly, I love it to death.

Well theres actually two. It's by a brand called Too Faced, and the products are called "Caribbean in a compact - Sunny Bunny" and "Caribbean in a compact - Snow Bunny"

Here check them out for yourself...

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P11...

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P48...

I garuntee you will love either one of them. I personally like snow bunny better though, because it gives more of a radiance...but Sunny Bunny is more of a tanish thing.

If you don't want just something on your face, but for all over...here is the ABSOLUTE best self tanner of all time.

It's GlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Face & Body Natural Protein Tan

It's revolutionary new self-tanning technology that delivers your perfect shade of sun-kissed glow. The first ever clear, all natural, fast drying, odor-free, self-tanning mist. No odor. No streaking. No staining. No kidding. So its perfect, every time...you can't even tell its fake. Give it a try...here's a link to it.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P15...

Avon solar Self Tanning Spray in easy/Medium. i've got used it to get rid of my tan strains from gardening. Works nicely, would not supply that orangy seem and works particularly speedy. that's approximately $6.ninety 9 a bottle. I spray it on and rub it into my pores and skin interior the morning after a bathtub. you have time previous on your Vegas holiday to get a start up on your tanning. have not tried the Mark. product yet I hear that's a reliable bronzing product to boot.

I used to work at Hollywood Tans. If one is around you, go there. We have a bottle that you can take home and do yourself. It's a self tanner, its a mist. You barely have to rub it in, just make sure you clean your hands and feet well! its works really good and its cheap! try it, it wont hurt!

go get a mystic tan. they are natural looking, last for 2-3 weeks, and give you partial protection from the sun so you can tan naturally while you have them!

Neutrogena makes a good bronzer.

go to a sun tan place

i sat you go to the bahamas for two weeks and lay on the beach.