Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do you get rid of a person?

Ok, i went with my girlfriend to the mall today with her and three of her friends. One of her "friends" everybody totally hates. Ok, she lies about doing guys (which is reallt weird, y wud someone do that, that turns me off), thinks shes cool and popular, gets into everyone's face, made my girlfriend cry the other day by calling her fat, she is all over me (which is disgusting), and she calls me by my spanish name and im not even a Latino. Ok, well, all of my gf's friends talk **** about that other annoying girl behind her back and say they hate her. I agree with them, but for some reason they brought her along with them. My gf and her nice friends tell me not to say anything to that other girl. Im most concerned that they will start being best friends again and that girl is a pice of **** and stabs ppl in the back. How do i convince my gf and her good friends to tell that ***** to leave? They dont like her anyways.

Favorite Answer

It will take a group effort - you all must put her in her place when she starts acting out. This is conditioning and she has bad habits which need to be broken. Obviously, she has been taught no social skills in her short life. Call her on each & every infraction and be serious about it. If she continues, leave the vicinity and go elsewhere. Sooner or later she will learn she has to behave more maturely or will be OUT of the picture. She needs a wakeup call - bullies and gossips don't really have any friends bc they can't be trusted. Trust is an essential part of a friendship!

You and your gf may have to start doing more things as a couple and widen your social circle as well, if possible. Find activities to do that are challenging and fun instead. People have to communicate and it's a good time, but I think also activities are important to get the focus off the personality differences.

• Jenna

Tell your gf and her friends to just ignore her and leave her alone if they don't really like her. If they aren't really friends, they should anyway! If they ignore her and leave her alone, she'll get the hint and go away. Hopefully that other girl will find other friends to hang out with!

• smiley

are you sure they don't like her ,after all they invited her to go the mall, maybe tell your friends to give you a call to hang out when she is not around ,sounds like your friends are back stabbers as well,or find a new group to chill with,how do you know they're not talkin about you.they also could be repeating things you are saying about her so keep to yourself.

you deserve better choice of friends i would think .

good luck

you just went out without her ,sooner or later she will find out ewveryone is leaving her them she will know what is her problem.

i tell you what , you do it like this. some times you go our with your gf without her, sometime you along with her. this way when ever she is not following you both will find a way to solve and discuss what she had say to hurt your gf, it is your responsibility to protect your gf, cheer her so your realationship go well.

be a man and tell her to back off because you don't like her. the others might tell her that too, or later, but right now, you have to tell her that you don't like her, to go away or just ignore her. just be a man and don't be afraid of what she'll think. don't expect your girlfriend and her friends to tell her that for you. tell her yourself.

stupid guy who have a prejudice with greek persons tell u gf ...ur best friend or me!! choose one!!!

You could always hire a hitman.

Maybe they all think you are the ***** and they are just not telling YOU