Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Urgent Hair Alert!!?

I Have about an hour and a half to get ready for my neices first birthday party and i need ideas for what to do with my hair ( My hair is really long and bit wavy/straight),,, Please any ideas for quick do's??... Help!! lol Thanx so much!

Favorite Answer

Theres nothing wrong with just going with a classic, straight hair-do, if you have a hair straightener. Add a side part to spice it up.

Also what could look nice is if your hair goes curlyish after you wash it, to towel dry it, and then load it up with some mousse to keep a curl or wave in it.

They're both elegant and would look nice for her party...

Also, if you like up-dos, straightening your hair and then putting it in a sleek, smooth, gelled back pony tail would look great. After you put it up, take a small section of the pony tail and wrap it around the elastic, and hold it in place with a bobby pin to make it look like your hair is tied up by your own hair!

Those are just some suggestions, I hope you have a great time!

You probably should put it in a cute pony tail, put leave a little hair out of it so u could rap it around the pony and bobby pin it. Itll probably be the best thing if u r gonna be around 1 year olds..u know with all the hair pulling and running around trying to get them to stop eating dirt. Or u could just put a silk scarf around it if ur having a bad hair day!

u can do it half up and half down u no where u pull a layer of hair and tightenin it up iwth a hair band and then leave the rest down ! very cute or u can put it in a messy bun . .. or u can out it in a pony tail and then if u have some of them put on the hair band that goes around ur head and then it makes u look kinda sporty!

On special occasions, I like to curl my hair and put it in a half ponytail. Then, I separate the half ponytail into 2 and put in a small hair clip in long ways to keep the 2 parts separated.

this is my 15 minute routine get in the shower wash your hair wrap it with a towel do your make up take a skinny comb part your hair in zig zags helps reduce frizz for me ,take mouse scruch your hair, some cream hair crap works good too in combination not too much though something like panteens cream hair crap and scruch with a towel and then lightly spray hair spray and scruch again with towel air dry and bam you got curls girl ! :) good luck

It's a one year old. The last thing on her mind is going to be your messy hair.

u should curl it so the lenghth of the hair won't be too long. do a half up half down

since u said u have long hair wat u could do is like part your hair n half then gather one part up then twist it into like a bun and tie it with a black ponytali holder then do the same 4 the other one

Source(s): do it all the time

create a deep side part. then, sweep all your hair back into a low ponytail. fasten it with a cute clip or barrett.

Source(s): www.seventeen.com (with some alterations)

put your hair up in a ponytail or half way up