Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Search · 1 decade ago

I get 0 results on yahoo search for the member directory. Doesn't matter what I type. I know matches exist

I am in Clearwater FL. I can get results at the office but not at home. I use bright house at home. I have thier antispam etc. I have talked to other brighthouse users who say they get the same results. I have been told that potentially yahoo is blocking traffic from brighthouse for some reason. Who do I contact to get this corrected? where do I go? I need to be able to do this as soon as possible

Favorite Answer

Not only do I not have brighthouse, I don't even know what it is and I can't get any returns from the member directory either. There seems to be a problem, maybe with the supplier of the program. Here may be the clue from Yahoo! help:

Note: Some public profiles won't show up in a Member Directory search because the profile owner has not chosen to make the profile publically searchable.

Try searching like this if you know the Yahoo! ID:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/ (ID)