Will He Dumb Me Cuz I am A Jew?????? Help!?

Please, help me, i am in a fresh new relationship with a guy who is a muslim, even though not too religious. However, he told me one day, that he dislikes jews, but he doesnt know that i am Jewish (not religion, but blood). I am afraid that if i tell him, he and his family will dislike me and i will be single again!

Favorite Answer

I thought blood only came in a,b and o I didnt know it came in Jewish.

If he does, you don't need him anyway! As neither of you are very religious: It shouldn't matter. It would be worse to live a lie for months or years only to have him or his family find out later, and make a big nasty scene over it. That would hurt a lot more than losing him know. If he can't handle the fact that you were born a jew, the hell with him! He's not man enough for you.

Source(s): I'm a 49yo father.
  • Jenna

If he doesn't like you for who you are, he isn't worth dating. Why would you even consider even dating someone who dislikes Jewish people when YOU are Jewish???? If he doesn't like Jews, I would consider finding someone else!!! Good luck!!!

You know what? You need to confront him now before the relationship gets real serious then you'll really be hurt. Or you can ease in the subject and ask him why he hates Jews.

Are you insane? He's an A^**hole. You should dump him. Are you that pathetic that you can't find someone who respects everything about you??? You should be proud of your Jewish heritage.

yes thats right you are dumb