Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

We have all heard that the fields are losing workers...why dont the Minute Men go pick fruit?

Minute Made...LOL!

ok, minute men dont have "jobs" "securing" the border, they do it in their spare time as VIGILANTES! Border Patrol have JOBS. They are not the same thing!

I live too far from any fields that currently had all their workers deported.

I agree Renegade, just change the word "patriot" to "racist"

Favorite Answer

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=387DBF42-49AA-46...

Actually $240 for a days work isn't too bad.

Great Question Mendi8a. They don't go because being able to terrorize innocent children and families crossing a desert is more fulfilling for them. You see, these are people that where brought up in the their home playing video games for hours and hours at a time that by the time they get to adulthood, they are uneducated sore losers that rather use their killing skills they acquired playing violent video games. Shooting at innocent women and children is about the only good thing they are able to do. Picking up fruit is a legitimate job that requires a lot more skilfull people to do that.

• Pop D

I love all the people above who are mocking you and telling you to go pick the fruit. They'll be the first ones hollering about how expensive food is getting once the prices start to go up. I just saw in the news that many millions of dollars of fruit is going to waste in the fields because there are less and less people to pick it. It's a catch-22 situation. I am not for illegal immigration but we should open the borders to more guest workers to came in and do the jobs that most Americans do not want to do. Where are all those people who are crying that the illegals are taking away Americans jobs? The fields of California, Oregon, and Washington are awaiting your labor.

I come from a farm family, and we have not lost any workers.

Of course, we don't hire illegal people and use them as slaves either. And we have many WHITE workers who help on our farm, can you believe it!? I am always dismayed by farmers who just sit around and mope while their crop(and thus, profit) goes to he**. There's a reason why God gave us hands.

Because Minute Men already have a job, That they love, Which they believe is being patriotic to their flag.

If the fields are losing workers, Why don't you go out there and pick fruit?. I mean this is so pre-school.

So what would happen, If for one second, Minute men actually left their jobs, ( helping to secure the borders) and went to pick fruit, All because you suggested it?, When illegal mexicans come through the borders and take the jobs of the minute men, Would you then say that they are only doing that job because Americans are too lazy too?

Grow Up.

Renegade told you!!!

To misguided fools such as yourself, patriot and racist are the same.

IN answer to your (not so smart) question, why would they do something like that if they are educated? They are above that kind of thing. Like my husband told you, don't worry...your fruit will get picked.

• ken y

i live in a farming area in Calif.

no shortage of pickers

who ever told you there was is a liar

it pays about $10 per hour

but Mexicans do the hiring

most look out for there own kind

so unless you are a Mexican you need not apply

• Yakuza

Because they have real jobs,some are doctors,lawyers,teachers,white and blue collar workers,ranchers,farmers.Get the point ,they have jobs,the Minute Men is made up of volunteers,not the unemployed.

If you are worried about the fruit why don't you go pick it?

i personally don't care.

That is pretty funny. I don't see why everyone thinks illegal immigrants are taking American jobs. What American really wants to pick fruit for a living?

And I heard the wind blowing, it said ,"Mendi8aaaaaa, dont worry, your fruit will get picked, just not by any Minutemen, because you would throw it on the ground before you took anything from a patriot." Get real.

if they go pick oranges, does that mean all the orange juice will be "Minute Made" ? or minute maid, ... Good question, when u start paying a $2 for a tomato then u ll know who to blame.