How awful are some of the girls on America's Next Top Model?!?

Arg they are soooooo annoying!!

Favorite Answer

I can honestly say I can't stand Monique.Melrose is a b***h,and the twins look anorexic.The only people I like is Anshal and Jadea.

They are ungreatful little bitches! The makeover show, OMG....I wanted to go through the TV and smack every last one. This guy, who by the way charges people close to $10,000 for a haircut, was doing them a favor. DO you think any of those girls would have gotten a $10,000 haircut for free in this lifetime? I don't thinks so! To sit their and cry like little babies was just ridiculous and then to have the nerve to complain...I said it before and I'll say it again....ungreatful little bitches, thats what they are.

YESSSS! I cannot stand some of them. And sadly some are just scary looking. They should have a easy time kicking some off. But some are really great models!

I think the whole show is annoying, it is a cliche copy of Heidi Klum's show. Tyra banks is awesome and all but the show reminds me of american idols or one of those annoying relaity shows with crazy people who dont represent wot reality is

Yeah this time around they are not that pretty. I mean they don't look like models. A lot of them act dumb for t.v.

Melrose,Monique,the twins r like so weird And biotchs

Do you mean Tyra? What's up with that lady, anyway? She's the meanest Queen of Mean!

i agree. i just want to smack them