How much does a fashion jewellery shop earn a day?

can anyone help me tellin me how much small shops who sell fashion jewellery earn? i am planning to sell all my items below 5 pounds who can tell me how much i would earn if i sell in london uk? the rent of the shop is 440 per month, is that reasonable?

how do you mean a company what company?

• Favorite Answer

WELL IT DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT (POUND WISE) AND HOW MUCH THE MARKET IS GOING FOR AT THE TIME OF SALE,ALSO, MOST JEWELRY SHOPS PAY PER COMISSION, BY EACH PIECE THEY SELL, ALL COMPANYS ARE DIFFERENT, IF YOUR JEWELRY SELLS FOR CHEAPER THAN THE GUYS NEXT DOOR, THEN YOURS WILL SELL FIRST,MEANING YOU WILL MAKE MORE, USUALLY IT IS BY EACH PIECE SOLD, I HOPE THIS HELPS SOME. MICHELE

Well since I'm not from the UK I can't say what the market for such a business would be there. However one thing is true for any business. Income depends on several factors and its hard to generalize. For you I'd bet location and the appeal of what your selling are going to be the biggest factors. Look at things like average income for the area and average sells for shops in the area with merchandise similar to yours. That should give you a good idea.

2 wrongs in no way make a "perfect". regrettably, it is your criminal duty to get DNA finding out and discover out the paternity of your infants. for their very own sakes. If God forbid something poor could desire to ensue like a desire for a blood transfusion, organ donation, or maximum cancers could desire to ensue. you will desire the medical history of their extremely father. In view of the incontrovertible fact which you're separated out of your cutting-edge husband ; you heavily isn't waiting to have a sparkling start up with him could desire to you reconcile with this style of secret superb over your head. in case you hadn't had the youngsters; i might propose in simple terms accepting which you will no longer undo the previous and pass on and don't tell your husband. inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, that selection is now no longer achievable. Guilt could be alienated whilst a individual accepts that the previous can no longer get replaced and then in no way repeat that act that brought about the guilt.

Explore, www.ebay.com for selling your 'fashion jewellery' to save various overheads, apart from rent.

You really need to hire a company to obtain that information before you actually open your business.

• Sam

50,ooo a year