patience is a verture explain the meaning?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a virtue is a character trait valued as being good...it is intentional and habitual excellence and it is something that in order to maintain you need to practice... so to me, the expression means that being patient in your dealings with people, places and things is a good character trait to practice because being patient of nature is a win/win situation... you don't get all knotted up drumming your fingers, steam pouring out of your ears.... you just wait for things to happen... WAY more an Eastern attitude than a Western one but one that can lower blood pressure and keep relationships stable

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Patience Is A Virtue Meaning

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Definition Of Patience

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

patience is a verture explain the meaning?

Source(s): patience verture explain meaning: https://tinyurl.im/4uL0Z
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Patience is something good to have.

A patient person gets mad more slowly then someone without patience.

Anger can cause conflict and division between people.

Not being patient on the road can lead to bad accidents.

In a restaurant not being patient for your food can cause stress on the waitress, especially if it is not the waitresses fault that the food takes time to cook.

etc.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/QuePi

Children usually can't take what they can't comprehend (abstract or absurd). That I agree to you very much. They, however have different perception in looking to this abstract. When I was 6, my parents told stories that depict tolerance and the happy endings. As others kids, I sometimes splashed with anger, restless and impatience. Gradually, I learned how to control it. So I guest stories (analog) can help. But then, I am not so sure. Imparting and taking that pristine value may vary due to different places, times, cultural background, believes and practices.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Patience is a virtue. It means that it is a good quality, something people appreciate and good for you as well. Its a good thing to acquire.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For one thing, I know from experience that a teacher who lacks patience can't teach.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

patience is a positive attribute in the human condition,...in other words..one sits and reflects on what before him before acting...instead of flying off the handle....thus........its a virtue.or something good

• 1 decade ago

I am new to this country, only having been here 64 years. What is "VERTURE"? I could not find a dictionary with that word.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.