Your Thoughts?

This week has been so confusing but has been such a blessing at the same time. I lost my fiance at the beginning of this year. It was devastating, and I didn't know what to do, but as time and God have brought healing inside, I have had someone else come into my life. I'm so happy, so puzzled, so awestruck all at the same very moment. I don't know what to do, think, feel, or say, but I do know that her friendship means the world to me. Just wanted to let ya know to stand strong, because sometimes your blessing in disguise could be right around the corner.

Favorite Answer

i also recently lost my fiance, and i know how hard it is. i'm glad to hear that you have found someone, even if it is just a good friend. and you are right, you never know when something amazing is going to happen in your life. keep a postive attitude.

Thank you for sharing your story with me. It has opened my eyes to something that is going on in my own life at this time. And it is nice too know that hope is around the corner.

So the old adage stands true...when God closes a door, he opens a window...window of opportunity...Good For You! Best wishes!

• guess

You're absolutely right...and i want to add that your lost fiance is watching over you and I'm pretty sure she wants you to be happy for she is happy upstairs....Matt,, .Have a good life....

Sounds like you're really happy. Good luck! Treat her with respect.

Matt,

Way to go for keeping the faith. If you trust in God, everything will work out!

well it sounds like you;ve been given a second chance!! go for it be happy and live happy!!

• God never puts more on us than we can handle.

i totally agree! Godspeed.

Welcome to the roller-coaster which " is life".

My deepest sympathy over the loss of your lady.