Democrats block voter ID requirement in AZ. again. Do you have to show ID to vote in your state?

Democrats in Az have tried to stop this requirement since the beginning stating it is racist to show ID. So they took it to 2 Judges from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court who blocked enforcement of a voter-approved Prop 200 requiring voters to show ID when registering and voting. It has been hard fought. After years of claims of voter fraud voter id finally got put on the ballot it was overwhelmingly approved by the voters in AZ.

http://www.kvoa.com/global/story.asp?s=5508983

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/ss/border/28620.php

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=759...

Whats at stake? The NOV. elections here.

20,000 rejected applicants were sent multiple notices from the elections department informing them how to get their applications approved. (20,000 that did not respond back.) Johnson said she suspects the rejected applicants were not legal residents, with the ease of procuring valid identification in Arizona. “To me that says that we’ve got 20,000 that were illegal

Favorite Answer

The Democrats have been engaging in voter fraud for decades. Daley's Chicago machine regularly managed to raise the dead every November.

I agree with l_jack09. I am from Ohio and this Nov will be the first time it is required.

Please call or email your and other representatives in US congress and ask them to cosponsor and support HB 6200. This amendment to the constitution (by Ohio rep Dennis Kucinich) would require all presidential elections be hand counted at the precinct on paper ballot thus vastly eliminating fraud.

Spread the voice to all your networks and through political blogs and chat rooms. A flood of emails and calls might help get more cosponsors and eventual passage..

Also take part in citizen run parallel elections or start them..

http://www.thelandesreport.com/VotingSecurity.htm

We must fight to make this a democracy again.

the substantial observe here is "skill". If he shows a attractiveness on a drivers license and an analogous call on death documents,and on voter documents that does no longer recommend, the lifeless guy or woman voted. There are 6 adult men in my state with an analogous call as myself. considered one of them lives 2 miles far off from me and that i haven't met him. he's extremely on the factor of my age.. He probably votes in elections comparable to I do. If he dies first, that does no longer recommend my vote is a fraud. So do no longer attempt to make this witch hunt sound like data or maybe data until eventually it quantities to something valid. however the priority is probably no longer approximately this in any respect. making use of voter fraud as an excuse, the Republicans be sure what's quite data of voter eligibility. For poorer human beings and not making use of a vehicle or the opportunity of affording one there is not any want for them to have a license. so as that they could prepare for a diverse form of authorized identity. If that guy or woman lives in a community which has a severe statistical skill for balloting against the present social gathering in skill, then they are required to return and forth to 3 inconvenient place to coach for a valid identity. of direction to get the valid identity from the state, they could show valid identity to the inspector. I even have yet to work out a beginning certificates with fingerprints and a modern photograph of the toddler.

In Ohio we show ID. that is the law. The new laws have been passed by Republicans in Congress in a effort to keep people from voting. Republicans know when people vote they lose. We are the majority and they know it.

The whole ID thing is a ploy by Republicans. I showed my ID when I registered to vote, there is no need to show it again when I vote. The issue with the Constitution is that it is a form of poll tax and that will never stand the Supreme Court test, Republicans also know that it will not Stand that test..

Source(s): http://silverseed.blogspot.com/ a not for profit blog

Ohio just started requiring ID. Nov 7, 2006 will be the first election under this requirement. I personally think the requirement should be stricter. Accepted ID includes bank statements, utility bills, and anything from the government containing your name and current address. I support photo IDs.

• Mutt

Not in Minnesota. It has always shocked me that we don't need to prove who we are to vote. How do they know I am actually who I say I am? How do they know someone is not running around from precinct to precinct claiming to be someone their not and voting many times in an election? It doesn't take a lot of work to go through a phone book and find people from different precincts.

I live in Texas and you have to show photo ID form the State and Proff of Registration tho Vote

They have asked for ID as long as I have lived here and voted. I fail to see the big deal over asking for a picture ID.

we do in Texas. I think it is insane that many states you dont have to prove who you are, or even that you are a citizen when you register to vote.

Anyone that wants to can then vote - all 20 million freaking illegals

Always, both in New Mexico and Texas.