Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

do you like wearing uniforms? why or whynot?

i hate it because i want to rock my fits and stuff......

• Favorite Answer

I would hate to wear a unform, my school does'nt have a uniform, but a very strict policy on dress code(colors, lengths, collors.

I don't have to wear uniforms, but I think that I would like it. I can wear in school whatever I like. No teacher would say anything if I went to school in a bikini or high heels or something, and it's really stupid.

People always look at you what you're wearing and you have to care about, in the morning I have to do my hair and make-up and dress nice because I know that everyone is looking at me and to be honest I also judge people because of their looks. So if we had to wear uniforms it would be much better. Besides, I think that uniforms are nice and kinda hot and you look so serios.

So YES I like uniforms!

I wear a uniform to school, and I don't like it, because I want to be able to dress the way I'd like to. Plus, this school is going to be my home for 6 years, and it will be really tedious to wear the same things everyday! But it's not so bad, because we have many colors to choose from. Our Polos can be red, white, navy, or gray, and our bottoms can be khaki, gray, navy, or red. And we also have "Free dress days" once in a while. In fact, I had one on Thursday!

Heck with the uniforms, I dont like wearing anything at all.

I work in law enforcement and have to wear a uniform. I dont mind, but they could be a little more comfortable.

I don't uniforms because you have to where them everyday. Also it doesn't show personality. It's not very attractive either.

to me uniform is okay...i mean its not big of a deal to me. even tho u wear uniform u still can add ur style to it my wearing different jackets, socks, belts, and accessories to it

i hate wearing uniform i have to wear black pant.white or black colerd shirt

yeah it easier