EXPERT MYSPACERS wanted!! please help?

OK!! EXPERT MYSPACERS wanted!! please help?

I thought i was getting the hang of this..just started..but kind got lost in all the pimp sites and space layout sites.I visited a few but now i feel overwhelmed!!arg

myspace.com/sugarpufs

yes it sounds corny..my dudes nickname for me...lol

anyways..i am trying to get some stuff on..and some taken off of my profile..advice please

lol..you guys cwack me up( 1st answrS)

just trying to make it look a lil better..more color or dazzle. how do people put different buttons on there or names scrolling?..

thnx 4 the jokes.. thnx 4 the advice..= D

Sami...are you serious or joking? what city did this happen in?

Favorite Answer

My advice would be to delete your myspace account

first find out what stuff you want off and then deleted it from where ever you put it at just back space it off .......now the pimp sites are if you wanna add something REALLY big and extra to it sometimes you need a code if your adding a special picture to it . it all depends on what your doing ,the best thing to go to is freeweblayous.com that all has backgrounds of celeb singers,rappers,and any kind of genre of music you like ,theres also back grounds from movies, cartoons,sports,shopping,cute,and then misallaneous. click on it choose what you want and then copy and paste it to your myspace profile by going to profile edit and pasting it in about me .... if you need anymore info click on my avatar and email me,best wishes!

Look at your page and decide which site you have gotten the most goodies from. After you do that, eliminate the rest of the codes you used and stick with that one site.

And if that is too complicated for you right now, just delete everything on your page and start over.

Best thing is to leave Myspace

Leave myspace!!! I have a friend..he used to go on myspace..one day a lady came and said she was Britney Spears he said ok......then one day he went to see her and he got killed....till this day 100 million people die from myspace..please leave it....=(

Take a premade layout copy and paste it to word pad or word take what you want and dont want on it and thats it.

What are you trying to take off and what are you trying to put on?

u can go to tennayalayots and just delete them