Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

I've lost the love, trust, and feeling for my wife. ow do I tell her I'm moving on?

I've found someone that feels like I do and believs in me.

Favorite Answer

never easy......

Well, I don't know how long you've been married or your situation but if there are children involved you should be very careful of what your doing. Things are always great when you first meet somebody.........they put extra effort into a new relationship and so do you. It becomes a flirtatious game. Fireworks don't last forever however just be sure you are making the right move. Is it worth ending a marriage? If you lost her trust she must have done wrong to you, but that is fixable. Obviously have have wronged her too.

If you must end it be up front and honest with her she doesn't need to be made a fool of either. You will feel better also. Sit her down and tell her how you feel and maybe she may agree. Maybe it will be easier than you think. Just be sure you know what your doing and you don't mess things up over a fling....know what I'm saying? How long have you been seeing "MS. Understanding"? Be careful and GOOD LUCK.

I'm happy for you that you have found someone who feels the way you do but Warning when you tell your wife these things please be prepared because unless she feels the same way that you feel she will now become your worst ENEMY be especially careful if children are involved I suggest you consult with an attorney first or try to speak with her about a seperation agreement and if you are considering re-marrying the new female in your life suggest you look into talking with your attorney about Bifurcate which means 6 mos after you file for the divorce you can do this if its signed by the judge and the other issues can be dealt with at a later date except for child support or family support if it is so ordered by the courts,and property settlements also be aware that this is a good idea if your soon to be ex has an attorney who will do whatever they can to either stop or delay the divorce sorry so long but with all of this being said what you just told us is what you need to tell your wife and trust me there is No easy way to tell her you are moving on you can try talking to her like an adult but if she doesn't want you to move on it will not be pretty in fact things might get quite ugly wish you well.

first of all your giving up your wife just like that? is it because you are now interested in someone else? did you even give your wife a chance to work out this marriage with some type of counsling or talk it out,and tell her how your feelin about your marriage,no one is perfect and everyone deserves that second chance what ever she did im sure you can work it out,rather than throwing your marriage away,for someone else . i hope your not making the biggest mistake of your life,because the grass is not any greener on the other side. this new relationship could be worse off with your luck down the road. what you just explained to us is the same way you tell her,if you fell out of love with her you should'nt have any problems telling her,

Question- Does she have any clue?

Or has your relationship been really rocky?

If she knows it's been bad alot lately, then take her

out to HER favorite restaurant and talk to her nicely

and explain, look this just isn't working out, and I

feel it's time we try a separation that you need time

to think things thru. ( I know what u said about the

other women) but take it from a women, we don't

like to be dumped for another woman, women can

be mean and you want to be as nice as possible, I

don't know how much you have together, but you need

to be civilized, because if you have kids this can be very touchy. Your first responsiblity is to your wife and plz

try and make her feel like she isn't getting the shaft

or your life will bell helll!!!

It is these brazen acts of lust and total disregards for your manhood is what gives men a bad name.Being shameless in your acts and talking about trust is far from over,you still will carry into your new relationship the baggage of not being talented enough to make bold moves in conjugal growth and sharpen your abilities as a man to instill confidence in a relationship,the smell of fresh meat still numb your senses and does you little justice until you need to take the relation to the next level,since you are ditching this one what makes you think you deserve better than what you already have?your portion of poetic justice has not yet been served you,do the math and choose well.

Source(s): my opinion

Sounds more like YOU are betraying the love, trust and feeling if you've already 'found someone.' Be mature and a real man. You made vows, believing them, and you should work with your wife, in counseling or however you two decide, and don't start another relationship while you're still in one....whether you like the one you're in or not.

• Do not delay this, tell her ASAP. Be honest, and try to avoid the whole "I have someone better than you...etc." it really hurts. Just tell her your not in love anymore and time is precious so you'd rather move on now than to delay the inevitable. Short and sweet, no ties (any kids??) Be a man about it and do not lead her on, if there is no chance tell her that and do not talk to her or drop by to say hey, none of that. That only makes us think there is still a chance to re-kindle that love.

"honey, i'm going out for cigarettes..... " ... is usually the phrase spineless cheats like you use. .... had you invested the energy into your failed marriage that you invested in your chippy, then you might have salvaged the marriage. here is food for thought, do you think that a woman who would hook up with a married man would A) really trust you to be faithful to her, and B) have any qualms about cheating on you? Sounds like your wife is the lucky one here.

Why did you lose the love, trust and etc. for her. Your a ***** if your cheating on your wife with some hoe that "believes" in you. loser!!!

You're an Idiot. Put your pecker back in your pants and be a better man and tell her the truth.... I hope she take you to the macleaners