I cannot get past selecting a nickname for yahoo! 360?

i select the let's get started option and then after i sign in it takes me to the select your nickname page and has my email address filled in already...though no matter what i type in for a nickname it keeps bringing me back to the same page...

Update:

I have tried everything already suggested and nothing works...if i go to 360.yahoo.com and click the get started button and sign into yahoo i get stuck at the create a screen name page...no matter what i type in. random keystrokes, my name, a nickname...it won't let me get started...any advice?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You must be missing a step/not filling something in or it's just having problems for the moment, I'm on 360 and I never had any trouble signing in. Is you nickname inappropriate?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it is the Start Up box that you are trying to use - forget that. Click next and finsihed until you are actually on the 360 page and fill it in in there. That start up thing never worked right.

• johson
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

confident, my Yahoo solutions nickname DOES adventure my Yahoo 360 nickname, no it is not required for those 2 nicknames to examine, and no, no one could care in the adventure that your solutions nickname did not adventure your 360 one.

• 1 decade ago

Does something in red come up to say what is either missing or maybe it's because the nickname you chose was taken already?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.