ken y
Lv 5
ken y asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

can you name the only 2 presidents to ever be impeached?

if you can't you should look it up

Update:

if you say nixon you get a F

Update 2:

i just think people should know there history

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Andrew Johnson--Lincoln's VP--President 1865-1868

BIll Clinton--President 1993-2001

Richard Nixon was never Impeached, he was about to be but he resigned.

Source(s): PhD. in Political Science.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe an impeachment committee voted to recommend articles of impeachment against Nixon but the full house never voted on it because Nixon resigned.

The only two to actually stand trial in the Senate are Andrew Johnson in the 1860's and Bill Clinton in the 1990's. Both were found not guilty. In the case of Clinton a lot of republicans seem to forget about the "not guilty" part when they bring up the impeachment.

• 1 decade ago

Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton.

• geiser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it isn't unconstitutional if no one stressful circumstances the regulation as when it comes to the Obamacare (PPACA). there are a variety of of interpretations of clauses of the structure. It develop into designed to be complicated. what's the sixth change and how does the well being coverage bill violate it? The regulation that enables limitless funding through secret consortiums develop into unlawful at one time till some suitable-wing attorneys challenged the constitutionality of the regulation and said as it electorate United. properly, they received that lawsuit in the superb courtroom with the conservative justices on their area and now our elections are offered through billionaires. 2 comments. Geo Bush were given authorization to "use rigidity" in Iraq, no longer declared conflict. And Pres Obama were given the Senate to declare a "no fly zone" in Libya which the U.N. also licensed. What did Jimmy Carter do with the dep. of teaching. It develop into well being, practise and Welfare and he separated them. what's inaccurate with that? I agree about fatherland safe practices. that's getting like the Soviet Union right here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Andrew Johnson, the seventeenth president, and William J. Clinton, the forty-second. Both were acquitted.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nixon and Clinton

• Bawney
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Johnson and Clinton

• 1 decade ago

andrew johnson and bill clinton. nixon WOULD HAVE been impeached if he did not resign.

Source(s): myself. im a govt. major
  • ReeRee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Johnson and Clinton. Do I get an A? Didn't have to look it up!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Johnson and Clinton.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.