Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Are you as a Christian offended that I might be curious about Islam, or Hinduism?

Favorite Answer

I'm offended that you aren't checking out Pastafarianism.

why should I be offended when I'm also curious about either the same or different things. curiosity killed the cat -- satisfaction brought him back to life again -- until the next time

No, Cause I am a Muslim. And I would love to tell you more about Islam. And you can decide for yourself which is the religion of truth. And I know you will definitely convert to Islam.

No. Everyone has a right to explore other religions.. all in all they ask for Love of some sort. So I say...why not! If God doesn't agree...he will find a way to let you know. But until then..explore. Who am I to judge?

• Lea

Of course you and everyone else is curious about a religion that the hijackers worshipped

I am not offended by what you believe. You have the right to choose whomever you want to follow.

NO....i am a christians,....i study other religion too,....i am not fanatics,...but i have faith.

Faith that u have to find......for example if u want ot go from los angeles to san francisco,...u can:

1.drive

2.fly by air plane

3.walk

4.use bicycles

5etc,..many more ways of transportation mode

The same to find/reach GOD,....religions are just means/ways...but sometimes people FORGET,...that ultimate destination is GOD.

If you feel you are doing right, then why worry if someone is offended or not

May be God wishes you to do this...

offended? no, Iam Christian and am curious, so I study them, perhaps not in the context that you do

Why should I be offended by that?