Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Are you as a Christian offended that I might be curious about Islam, or Hinduism?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm offended that you aren't checking out Pastafarianism.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

why should I be offended when I'm also curious about either the same or different things. curiosity killed the cat -- satisfaction brought him back to life again -- until the next time

• 1 decade ago

No, Cause I am a Muslim. And I would love to tell you more about Islam. And you can decide for yourself which is the religion of truth. And I know you will definitely convert to Islam.

• 1 decade ago

No. Everyone has a right to explore other religions.. all in all they ask for Love of some sort. So I say...why not! If God doesn't agree...he will find a way to let you know. But until then..explore. Who am I to judge?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lea
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Of course you and everyone else is curious about a religion that the hijackers worshipped

• 1 decade ago

I am not offended by what you believe. You have the right to choose whomever you want to follow.

• 1 decade ago

NO....i am a christians,....i study other religion too,....i am not fanatics,...but i have faith.

Faith that u have to find......for example if u want ot go from los angeles to san francisco,...u can:

1.drive

2.fly by air plane

3.walk

4.use bicycles

5etc,..many more ways of transportation mode

The same to find/reach GOD,....religions are just means/ways...but sometimes people FORGET,...that ultimate destination is GOD.

• 1 decade ago

If you feel you are doing right, then why worry if someone is offended or not

May be God wishes you to do this...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

offended? no, Iam Christian and am curious, so I study them, perhaps not in the context that you do

• 1 decade ago

Why should I be offended by that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.