how do you attach cufflinks ?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Shirts that are designed for cufflinks don't have a button on the cuff. Instead they just have a slit on both sides. To use the cufflink you just push the two sides of the cuff togethe, lining up the slit on both sides and put the cufflink through the slits.
- 7 years ago
For attaching cufflinks to shirt one can adopt following points:
1. Wear that shirt in which you want to attach cufflink.
2. Fold the cuffs back, making sure that they form a neat and even line at the end of the sleeves.
3. Hold the two open edges of the shirt cuff together.
4. Line up the holes.
5. Insert the cufflinks and secure it.
- 1 decade ago
Put the cufflink shaft through both holes of the sleeve. Make sure the link is on the outside, the shaft hook should be next to your body, when your arm is down by your side. Open the "T" on the bottom of the shaft to secure the link.