what is the most hilarious thing that ever happened to you?

the funniest gets the best answer

Favorite Answer

My husband and I were "fooling around" on the couch and some how we rolled off. He ended up on the floor and I ended up on the coffee table, the glass coffee table. It broke and all the glass ended up in my *ss. Instead of fooling around he spent the evening pulling tiny pieces of glass from my *ss. We got rid of all tables that were glass after that...lol

• Luay14

I lost my memory .. when I was playing around with my neighbor's kid .. I hit my head with a pole ... and I started doing stuff that I don't remember .. other people told me that I did .. like asking unreasonable questions ... 2 hours later .. I wake up from this weird cu-ma...

Well I was having sex in a bathroom at the Pittsburgh Airport, And we were doing it and, I am not kidding here, that midget porn star woman walks in and goes totally nuts, and then she joined in.

• s t

100,000 miles away -- from my birth place and indeed very far away -- almost 24 hrs. by plane -- with stop overs -- I met the woman who introduced my father to my mother.

when it was 1st day being hard.