Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

Why do people do gay stuff to their cars and drive around like homosexuals?

I was comin out of blockbuster on to the road and I saw a guy with an eclipse with dual exhaust and a body kit trying to rev on a crotch rocket. Do people not realize that 160hp in a car is alot different than 160hp in a bike? It sounded like garbage and looked like it too. I see that alot with eclipse, neons, civics, integras, and pretty much any front drive econo cars. Why can't they just save up and get a real sports car instead of pretending all the time? I would rather be seen in a stock civic than one with a fart cannon and rims on it like it suppose to be a jet or whatever they are trying to accomplish. I have a bone stock maxima as my daily driver while I save my T/A for a weekend warrior. The maxima only has about 225hp stock and its an automatic. Its actually outrun alot of these rice cars on long trips home. why do they do it?

Favorite Answer

Oh, just stop it!

Quit yer beeching...you got an axe to grind. Do it elsewhere, pleeeeeeezzzzze.

You're not making any points here.

I understand where you are coming from. My neighbors have a son that has a Civic whith the fart pipes and rims and he thinks he is speed racer but the thing runs like crap, idle goes up and down and his buddy has a Dodge Neon SRT which is supposed to be a fairly quick car but the pipes are so loud he sets off the alarms down the street and his stereo is so loud his car rattles and vibrates. He has to drive full throttle all the time and it gets frickin annoying And they have the balls to laugh at me when I lay down a fifty foot strip of rubber with my 73 Mopar. I do it to make them breath my burnt rubber.LOL And not one has had the guts to challenge me to a race. I do realize they are only doing what kids have been doing for yrs that is taking mom car and hotrodding it but the cars have changed and Hondas are cheap right now.

I personally dont like the way they look either but some of those little civics will outrun your TA. They come out with different size engines and some are extremly fast. I am like you though. I would rather have your TA

Maybe they are gay. And they just want to look a little more gay with their cars. LOL. They are trying to beef up the little puddle jumper that they have. I would rather keep a T/A for weekends too.

Drugs

Hey really most young folk fix them up like they lived in Watts. You know that loud bump music. Yeah kids these days have to copy Black folk. Was not in my day, we had the hippies.

Well as to the first part of your question, maybe they are gay and proud of it.

And they do that cause they don't know any better.