What is your purpose for life on earth.....?

Let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we die? No, then if it is SO life isn't life. For me my life doesn't even begin yet until I die or transformed.

1 Corinthians 15:19 says: If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Let's turn away from sins and live for Christ because you don't to die a second time(burn for eternity), do you? Do you what it's like to get burnt?

May you get prepared for your eternal life!

Favorite Answer

My purpose is to continue existence. I eat and drink so that I may continue to exist. I love people because that is in my nature. I hope that throughout my life I will be do more to help other people on their journeys through their lives, unlike some people who waste time trying to torment people for characteristics about them that have absolutely nothing to do with the tormenter, such as their religious beliefs, sexual orientation, skin color, etc.

• rose p

My purpose is to live as best I can, to stay healthy, to help those in need, to love my family and close friends [including those on this site] and to, at long last, forgive those who perhaps out of a twisted sense of their use of God, so horribly treated my partner.

Love is all, Rose P.

actually we die numerous times and are reborn. God sends us back to work on perfecting our souls and to help humanity as a whole. reincarnation was in the original text of the bible as was mediataion for a direct link to God as i know this from my personal experience as well as being blessed with the knowledge that my soul is saved i have no fear of death, but thank you for your concern.............may you be blessed with eternal light

Why are you posting this in GBLT, shouldn't it be filed under Religion and Douchebaggery?

Your life hasn't started yet? Maybe you should stop posting these questions and get a hobby.

My purpose in life is to help the world solve their problems by answering on Yahoo Answers.....Aren't you glad I was here to answer your question ?? Have a great day!

I feel it interesting that you quote the Bible for a question asked in the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered forum.

Or are you trying to preach to the "perverts."

Is that your "purpose for life on earth?"

Or are you uncomfortable with your secret homosexual fantasies, and you worry that you may act on them?

Sorry, your mythology is meaningless for someone that is not a Christian.

Your "carrot and stick" methodology of beliefs makes me laugh.

• To chase women

• Mark

You should be focusing on your own problems, like judging others.

Whoa... that was quite a rant... do you feel better now? Do you need to lie down?...