Can weed make someone hot?

I smoked weed last night for the first time in 3 years.

&& OMG I couldn't stop making dumb sounds. (moaning, && other sounds)

&& so anywhoo my cousin said It makes me horny, but it never has before.

I have these time laps lol i just keep repeating my self over & over && over & then i feel like i know the future.

lol..

anywhoo I couldnt shut up so my boyfriend put me to bed, but omg when he touched me it felt so good i mean touching my legs && face && then I couldnt sleep lol cause i wanted him! lol sounds dumb but its how it felt!

anywhoo HELP!

cause i feel like a lamer (i use to smoke && be cool && clam now i cant shut up)

Favorite Answer

Weed does lower inhibitions, and makes some women more orgasmic. In fact some people only use it for sex. Try to exercise a little self control in social situations. Otherwise enjoy.

No,!! You were just horny. Weed only makes you get the

munchies and relaxes you. Not that I smoke, but I tried it

when I was a teenager. I'm an adult an I see nothing wrong

with weed, like some people put it down.

Trueblueeyedguy, I gave you thumbs up, considering you're suitable. although, in my opinion, smoking marijuana would desire to on no account be executed to be "cool". In as we communicate's unaccepting society, regrettably, marijuana use is seen as abuse, and generally grouped in with addictive medications at the same time with cocaine or heroin. And the smoking of that's seen as in basic terms as undesirable or worse than smoking cigarettes (completely untrue by utilising the way). in case you decide directly to get intense, bypass get intense by utilising your self or with friends, it is not significant, yet do not bypass parading around "i'm so intense", or "I smoke weed each and all the time", because of the fact, as you will discover above, a superb form of people do not discover it alluring. for my area, i admire a woman who smokes weed; I see it as an occasion of popularity and expertise. And if a woman does not do it, i'm completely wonderful with that. although, in the event that they have a huge situation with it, then they ain't worth it. i think of what you will desire to do is remember you mustn't stay existence attempting to impression people (not announcing which you're). people can think of what they choose. although, whilst it includes this, in basic terms shop it under the rug for now. It makes issues lots much less stressful. Smoke up, babe! yet are not getting caught... it relatively sucks :(

• .:Rosita:.4 years agoReport

Haha unfortunately this was 10 years ago, and I'm a mommy now and married to my bestie who put me to bed omg its crazy seeing how i felt about him 10 years ago! My goodness im still in love almost 12 years later

Haha unfortunately this was 10 years ago, and I'm a mommy now and married to my bestie who put me to bed omg its crazy seeing how i felt about him 10 years ago! My goodness im still in love almost 12 years later 😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• yes i think so because u haven't done it in 3 years and u were used to it 3 years ago. Your body got addicted to it and it had to quit for 3 years so then u finally done it again. That's why.

you know, just because it's making you feel good, it doesn't mean that it's not damaging your body, it is, you're young, you have a lot of time ahead of you, use it wisely instead of wasting it over stupid things and ending up having a disease or doing something you'll regret for the rest of your life

• Great job. Should we clap for you now? Cause I would rather not, If you no what I mean.

i dont do it but if i were u i wouldnt do it alot just once or twice a week

It is probably laced if you are having those effects

it sounds like you are ticklish more than horny. yes, it makes you do that...