mp3 players?

what's your favorite brand? i love the Creative Zen Vision:M 30GB.

Update:

i know the ipod is way overrated. the player i'm talking about holds 15,000 songs, tens of thousands of pictures, 120 hours of video, has a way better screen than the ipod video, has fm radio which you can also use to record songs off the radio and store, you can delete music off your playlists without plugging the player into the computer, and cost about $50 less than the video ipod.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

congradulations on making an excellent choice for an mp3 player.The creative vision m has recieved the coveted CES 2006 award for best device and the german red dot award for the best design for an mp3 player. The creative supports an amazing 265000 high definition colour screen ,built in fm radio and voice recorderer. It also is "play for sure "certified which means you can use it for all music download services.I have had mine since march and it is still going strong.Creative was the first company to produce mp3 players so they have experience and thier background in digital audio systems and hifi systems(cambridge soundworks) gives them the knowhow to build great players.You

could buy from the competition but thier background is in computers not digital audio.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Get the Creative Zen or Philips 30gb Go Gear........

I've had very bad experiences with the ipod...........

• 1 decade ago

Creative muvo N2001Gig. Small sleek and plenty of storage space for the jukebox in my head.

• 1 decade ago

iPods rock! CREATIVE IS AN iPOD WANNA BE!

they are overated, which mean more people buy them because it's BETTER!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ipod is a rip. mine's going haywire.... the sandisk is WAY better! it has radio!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm waiting 4 the ZUNE...{:-{}.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.