Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

any1 with a motorola razr....can i record a song & set it as my ringtone?

Favorite Answer

yea...to record it press n hold the right side button or go to tunes n tones- record new, then to set as ringtone go to sound settings- ring styes- master volume detail-calls- change- then select ur ringtone or u could go to get tunes n tones go to ur recorded song- options-1. set as ringtone...i hav verizon. hope i helped.

i'm uncertain you ought to acquire this application. I actual have it on a CD and that's how i grew to grow to be into able to import and export subjects from and to my telephone. Sorry you ought to not checklist and set it as a ringtone for razors. the only factor you're able to do is attempt and hit upon the "motorola telephone kit" application

• gertie

no. i think you can only record up to like a minute or so. and the only thing you can do with that is listen to it.