One World Government?

Any thoughts on this?

Favorite Answer

Not in our life time. I've answered a similar question by saying that it could become necessary to have a centralized authority manage world resources in order to take care of the growing world population. We're not at the point yet where our concern for people outside our individual borders is greater than our desire for sovereignty.

We have one already people, it's called the United Nations!!! They have their own constitution hidden as UN Resolutions.They have the power to tell a sovereign nation like North Vietnam or Iran what they can and cannot develop in their own land, this is the idea. Using collaborated economic sanctions, vetoe power belonging to selective world powers. The creation of it is only one of the first steps in the New World Order.

Will one country rule the world, NEVER, but the UN is the closest we'll ever get to NWO.

NAFTA, the EUROPEAN TRADE UNION, the NORTH AMERICAN TRADE UNION (coming soon)...big steps in globalization. It will be necessary to reduce the world's population, and limit or eradicate any socialistic (unprofitable) programs.

The New World Order's version of globalism is purely corporate, and strictly profit concious. It will be ENFORCED.

This is the neo-con vision.

Just do a search on NEW WORLD ORDER when you actually have TIME to read, absorb, and sort through to find the more accurate articles.

It's already begun.

The New World Order fascist police state, the kingdom of the Antichrist is coming. It's been foretold in the Bible for some 2500 years.

Source(s): rense.com, infowars.com, davidicke.com

The end of America. If you are interested check out the proposed North American Union. Serious stuff that needs to be investigated

I think it's a good idea. But it will probably never come to be.

This would be a good way to stop the waist full and dangerous wars we have. And it would insure an equitable distribution of goods and services to the people. Most socialists, like myself are for one world government.

One World..i don't know. But One Oil producing World...is already happening...

• Eyes

I read about this a while back.

There's more from Pam Schuffert here:

http://www.meguiar.addr.com/human_sacrifices.htm

http://www.meguiar.addr.com/persecution_coming.htm

Really scary, and her own father was involved at one time. She got the info first hand.

Check out this site too:

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport....

• F T

Yes I do, no I don't like it. Monopoly is a great board came, crappy in real life. I don't need someome from Burkini Faso (for example) telling me what to do, thank you.

down with the Novus Ordo Seclorum!!!!

It's a great idea, until the wrong people start running things....i.e. the world bank.