what are debugs? Can I connect Mcafee in a LAN using it?

I Am Using Xp?

Favorite Answer

The first poster seems to think you are talking about security....

Debug is a word which is used in the world of prgramming. For example if I am debugging my program that I have written, then I am testing it and tracing into the code to find unexpected errors in the code so that I know they must be fixed.

I am unsure what the rest of your question means. Do you mean use McAfee with a debug?

Do you mean use McAfee across a lan?

More details!?!

mcafree will not save your pc from a virus & nortons & avg anti virus are the same try

no1 : zoneAlarm internet security suite

put a password on this and none can get in

you can lock the yahoo messenger from login in till you enter the password on the firewall and you can lock the explorer & firefox you can even lock the pc with this 1 password set up and none get to use the pc with put putting in the password to this first

zoneAlarm internet security suite,block email junk. & add email address to the block list,when you add a email address to the blocked list that email address can't email you anymore ,

personalize your on email blocked message ,put in a name :that you want them to see example:blockjunk@block.com,

set an personalize , blocked message

example: hi im really sorry i want to get your email so please take time to answer this question,i will reply when i know who you are,

im sorry i have to do this but i get over 50 spam messages per day,my email block junk is set to on,try zoneAlarm internet security suite

it does what it say's take the test with

zoneAlarm internet security suite

all in one firewall/anti virus/anti spyware

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/application;jsession...