What should I get my Boyfriend for our 1 year Anniversary? He's 20 and we are totally in love.?

I don't want to get him something just materialistic,but i do want something tangible... Something that'll last.

He loves hunting & fishing. But I don't want to get him materialistic items. I want it to be special. Something he can look back at and say, "what a perfect day" and have something little that'll make him smile.

Plus I'm short on cash. In reality, I shouldn't spend $ at all, but I'm willing to dish out about $50... There's NO way that I can do anymore.

Favorite Answer

You said he likes hunting and fishing try dressing up like a sexy hunter and tell him that hes the prey buy on of those fake guns from wal mart for like $3.00 and chase him around the house all they way to the bed room where you pretend to shot him and then jump on top of him and have your way with that naughty hunter.

he will never forget it think about it you will probably be the only girl to /have ever done that.

Xbox 360

The best choice of a gift would come from the one he loves. Try to think about what he likes and is into, or when you shop for something (or make something) pick the thing that feels to be right. He loves you, and you him, so you two have a connection that will help you decide.

Make a photo album of you and him commemorating your first year together. Or go to a store like Spencer's and get a couple's scrapbook that asks a bunch of fun questions about you and your mate (about your first date, first kiss, first argument, etc.) And you can post pictures in the book.

• IMHO

Totally in love? A nice watch or something perhaps. What is his job? His hobbies? We need details. If he likes golf, get him golfclubs. If he likes football, get him tickets to his team's game.

Buy him a watch and engrave something on the back...I don't think the XBox will last that long...

get him a book (From Boy To Man)

make something special that u think he really like most...make that day most memorable day in ur lives,,,that he will not 4get

buy him a guess or civilian watch